[texworks] message from TeXworks user(What about auto-save?)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:33:09 CET 2009

Hi,

On 2009-11-28 09:58, 박재성 wrote:

> I use TeXworks enthusiastically. Thank you for such a good product.
> However, I’m afraid I cannot keep my writing when my computer suddenly
> shuts down. How can I find auto-save option in TeXworks? Is that not
> provided?

I fully agree with the other statements in this thread. But with Ctrl+S,
you have a quick short cut to save your document. Since it's usually
good practice to save often, anyway, this is probably the best and
quickest way. It's just a question of getting used to hitting Ctrl+S
after, say, having written a new paragraph.

HTH