[texworks] Spell checker

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sat Oct 31 09:40:05 CET 2009

Le 31 oct. 2009 à 08:02, David Arnold a écrit :

> Thanks. That worked.
>
> On Oct 30, 2009, at 10:52 PM, Charlie Sharpsteen wrote:
>
>> I think you need to drop only the .dic and .aff files. On my
>> computer, the contents of:
>>
>>   ~/Library/TeXworks/dictionaries/
>>
>> Are:
>>
>>   en_GB.aff     en_GB.dic
>>
>> And spell check works fine.

Does this mean hunspell can now be installed and work with TeXworks on
the Mac? I thought that was still on the TODO list for the future.

Or do you mean hunspell must be installed separately using Fink or Mac
Ports?

Last question: this is all separate from CocoAspell, I imagine? Too
bad, as CocoAspell integration within OS X (as a system preference
panel fully configurable via a GUI and usable by any Mac application)
is really top-of-the-range.

Bruno Voisin