[texworks] "memory could not be read" error

zhangdenis deniszw at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:16:09 CET 2009

Hi, many thanks for all your reply!

I use the official version of texworks. I used to use it on vista and also XP but with another computer and it works well.

Typically, when I open a .tex file with texworks, it will open automatically the pdf file in another window beside if there is a pdf file. Or the pdf file will be openned once the tex file is compiled (is it the right word? I mean when I click the little green button "typeset" on the left top of the interface).

It gives the same error information when I try to open pdf file only by texworks. What I mean "crash" is the error message and then texworks is closed himself.

Atb,

Denis