[texworks] 2 instances of texworks at the same time

Martin Friedrich mafrieger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 12:57:53 CEST 2009

Hi Paul

no the one where everything works great is XP and the other one where I can only start one window is vista (32bit). Maybe thats the problem....

yes I'm using the virtual dektop (virtual monitor) dexpot for several years, for me its better than an additional monitor.

And the other virtual thing i'm using is a Virtualbox (virtual machine) with windows XP in it - for testing prupose: web developing with unpatched old browsers e.g. Internet Explorer 6...

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------