[texworks] Updated Russian translation

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:57:40 CEST 2009

Hello.

I notice that TeXworks have now new menu entry 'Scripts'.

It will be interesting to use JS[1] in TeXworks. Good start (although I
don't have any practice with JS).

I have done translation for new entry.

In message from 27 Sen Stefan Loffler mentioned that some buttons are
not translated. This is true for Russian too. The problem is not
with TeXworks but with Qt translation. I suggest do the following as
workaround:
grab
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/blobs/raw/4.6/translations/qt_ru.ts
TS file and convert it to QM one
$ lrelease qt_ru.ts
then put qt_ru.qm into
res/resfiles/translations
and compile texworks as usual.

I checked this method and it works fine.

P.S. I attached Russian translation and qt_ru.ts files.

[1] JS means JavaScript.

---
WBW, Vladimir Lomov

--
The heroic hours of life do not announce their presence by drum and trumpet,
challenging us to be true to ourselves by appeals to the martial spirit that