[texworks] Update on Some help Information

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:32:25 CEST 2009

Dear TexWorks developers - Users,
I have been able to intergrate the processes on the help files I have been
working on so that there is a combined interface.  This gives intergrated
access and searching to Nasa LaTeX Caoomand and Environments help, Uk Faq,
Ctan package information, and Alain's TeXWorks html help.

I am debugging and working at speeding things up as much as possible

On the Nasa help, I am starting to work through with Helmut Kopka and
Patrick W. Daly's Guide to LateX 4th edition verifying things against the
points you raised about the documentations age Jonathan.

I would like to next focus on some packages that could do
with integrated help.  I am considering looking at graphicx, hyperref, color
issues, and flowfram.

Johnathan, I would like to ask please, could there be a dedicated directory
name under the TeXWorks binary that I could safely use please for any one
who wants to add what I am doing to their TeXWorks work flow?