[texworks] Insert garphic

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Oct 8 08:47:46 CEST 2009

Agree with both of you, but if  a topic -is- included in the program, I
expect it to work consistently.

I did know about this graphics inclusion "facility" (and won't probably
use it) but if it is there it should work!
For inclusion of a graphic I would not use a macro, but the
auto-completion system (incg) which includes the whole structure.

Alain