[texworks] Insert garphic

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:38:25 CEST 2009

On 7 Oct 2009, at 05:05, Paul A Norman wrote:

> Dear TexWorks Team,
>
> One common task that may or may not be able to be don from the
> scripting in the end, is to insert references to graphics files.
>
> Is it sensible that there might be a menu item for this?

Perhaps. I can envisage allowing a script to bring up a file selection
dialog, for example, and then insert the path/name of the chosen file
in whatever way it likes.

BTW, note that there's one form of support already: if you drag a
graphic file from your desktop/Explorer/Finder/whatever into a
texworks editing window, you should get an \includegraphics command
inserted; the exact command used can be customized via one of the
configuration files.

JK