[texworks] r447 breaks Qt 4.4 compatibility

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:03:40 CEST 2009

On 6 Oct 2009, at 12:31, Paul A Norman wrote:

> Dear Stefan,
>
> Does this mean that we have Qt scripting in the current TeXWorks now?

(I'm not Stefan, but....)

It means the code has begun to be added to the repository; it's not
complete. (Though what's there already is sufficient to run scripts,
if you can figure out how to write them! I'll add a few samples
shortly.)

This is not (and will not be) included in the released 0.2 version,
and the features are subject to change at any time, so while I'd
encourage experimentation and feedback, be aware that it may change
under your feet at any moment! :)

I'll post experimental builds of texworks 0.3 with QtScript support
sometime soon....

JK