[texworks] TeXworks pdf viewer does not reproduce imbedded pdf graphics correctly

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:42:54 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

On 2009-10-04 06:54, Peter Hertel wrote:
> I use texworks.exe as provided by the MiKTeX 2.8 distribution on
> Windows Vista. If I include a PDF picture, as generated by
> epstopdf.exe, into my document (\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}), it
> will not be display correctly by the TeXworks PDF viewer, the numbers
> on the coordinate axes are missing. However, Acrobate displays what
> should be there. Is this a known, a solved or a new bug?

There was a similar bug. See
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=122 for details and a
workaround. However, it was believed to be solved.
If you indeed experience this same bug with a recent version of Tw,
could you please try to reproduce the bug with the "official" version
from http://code.google.com/p/texworks/. This is just to rule out that
this was caused by some MiKTeX specific changes.

If all this doesn't help, could you please provide
 * your Tw version (from Help -> About)
 * your OS
 * example files (.tex, .eps, and converted .pdf)
so we can track down the issue.

HTH