[texworks] on license issue

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:16:33 CEST 2009

Sigh....

OK, I have uploaded a new source tarball with an updated README file.
(There are no other changes.)

1. It now states that texworks is distributed under GPL v2 or later.

2. Added a note about the copyright and license of the synctex code.

3. The beamer templates are still under Till Tantau's original copyright.