[texworks] Temporary Latex Help

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:47:13 CEST 2009

Dear TexWorks People,

I was needing a bit of a help system to go on with so have put this together
for now until the Team releases the offical one later on.

It is based on something else I was putting together for another project.
To the best of my knowledge I believe that everything in it is public
domain.

There is a file (1-read_me_first_help.html)  in the  zip at
http://paulanorman.com/delphi/temporary_latex-help.zip that explains what to
do.

It is entirely customisable and extendible  (hopefully cross
platfromable) and obviously external to the TexWorks editor, but has a Lua
Script included for calling from within the experimental Lua enabled
TeXWorks editor.

It can run as a stand alone help system.

It is designed for the Google Chrome developers' edition.

I have only prepared it for Windows, but am very confident that the linkages
can be very easily done for other platforms as well.

If it is any use Jonathan, please just take it over.

In any event I hope it encourages people as a stop gap measure.

paul