[texworks] Colors and Macros

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:12:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

Alexander Weber schrieb:
> I have some feature suggestions for TeXworks.
>
> First of all, it would be nice to be able to change the colors. The
> ability to define macros and link them with keyboard shortcuts would
> be a nice feature too.

Thanks for your suggestions.

It actually is possible to change the colors already by editing
configuration files. I admit, however, that this is not a very
convenient and easy-to-find way ;).
As for macros, we are planning to implement scripting (with shortcut
support), but this won't make it into the first release. But there are
actually first testing versions with a sample scripting implementation.

Cheers,