[texworks] german translation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 02:35:55 CEST 2009

On 26 Sep 2009, at 18:13, Stefan Löffler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2009-09-26 17:33, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>> I remember there was some discussion of this; I don't recall what
>> conclusion was reached in the end. Johannes, Stefan: any opinion? I'm
>> happy to accept whatever the German speakers agree on..... if one of
>> you could review the discussions and send an updated .ts file with
>> the
>> preferred terminology, that'd be great.
>
> IIRC, no real conclusions were reached, unfortunately. But here are
> the
> suggestions:....

I've made the change to use Setzen for the Typeset menu item, as this
seems to be the nearest thing to a generally-accepted option. It looks
like we currently have Staplen for Stack (Windows); I didn't check the
Find options.

Oh - I just noticed that the translation for Tile is inconsistent: the
TeX and PDF windows use different terms! Oops. I've made them both
Kacheln, so at least they're consistent.

In any case, I will of course gladly accept further updates from the
German community; I just wanted to get Setzen in there for the current
release.

JK