[texworks] german translation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:33:04 CEST 2009

I remember there was some discussion of this; I don't recall what
conclusion was reached in the end. Johannes, Stefan: any opinion? I'm
happy to accept whatever the German speakers agree on..... if one of
you could review the discussions and send an updated .ts file with the
preferred terminology, that'd be great.

JK