[texworks] german translation

Colin McLarty colin.mclarty at case.edu
Sat Sep 26 15:56:11 CEST 2009

There is another use for these things.  I sometimes translate things
from French and German to English for other people who want it in
minutes or hours.  So I read the original easily but I have to produce
a typed translation.  It is often quicker to correct a very heavily
faulty translation than to do it from scratch.

Of course sometimes the machine translation is useless junk, but I am
impressed at how often they are usable.

best, Colin