[texworks] german translation

Thomas Floeren tomfloeren at mac.com
Sat Sep 26 15:29:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just installed the actual TW-Version on my Mac an I noticed that
there is still this ugly "Übersetzen" in the typeset menu.

This is definitively a heavily faulty translation..
This has been discussed on this list ~2 months ago, with the same
result, btw.

Personally I dont bother much with the translations. But there may be
people who care, e.g. because they are bound to their language and
have no other choice. Not everybody understands English! So, in my
opinion, also the translations should be done in a more or less
appropriate way.

@ the developer: if you continue to have problems with the german
localization, just send me the files; it will be done in 30 minutes (I
hope).

Best wishes
Thomas