[texworks] New files at my site

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Sep 18 10:18:48 CEST 2009

Hi!

I just tested both systems having them create a new TeXworks resources
folder.
The only difference is that in the version of the main site the files
are not doubled by the parasites qt_temp.xxx files which should be
removed. (Jonathan, Stefan: could this be the problem???)
Otherwise, everything is working the same.
But of course, it is better you use the main site version if you do not
need print and/or Lua.

Alain