[texworks] Quotemarks chr(34)

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Sep 18 09:46:40 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

Paul A Norman a écrit :
> Hi All,
> Note: TexWorks is so stable, and useful now, that I'm using it for
> major projects.
> Is there anything planned for correcting quotemarks chr(34) from
> imporrted/pasted text please, or should I look at a script for that?
> Or have I missed it in the manual :-) ?
Do you mean changing "text" to “text” or \lq\lq{}texte\rq\rq{}or ``text''?
If yes, you could go to "Format / Smart quotes" and you select one of
the systems.
Then moving the cursor over the text, whenever it will pass over a ",
this will be replaced by the corresponding opening or closing symbol/code.

Alain