[texworks] ConTeXt setting

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:29:29 CEST 2009

On 12 Sep 2009, at 10:52, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Emmm... Know nothing about synctex. I can check something if you
> tell me exactly what :)

Arrange to pass the argument "-synctex=1" to the actual *tex
invocation, so that the engine creates a .synctex.gz file alongside
the .pdf output; this enables texworks to jump back and forth between
source and preview locations.

I doubt the context script does this automatically, but there may be a
switch for it, or else a way to specify arbitrary extra arguments to
be passed on to the tex engine.