[texworks] EPS images

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Wed Sep 9 18:59:52 CEST 2009

Le 9 sept. 2009 à 18:18, Lukas Klausner a écrit :

> Okay, the solution proposed (simpdftex latex --extratexopts
> "-synctex=1" <filename>) worked fine. However, regarding this:
>
>>> First, TeX Live 2009 (to be released soon) includes a new version
>>> of the
>>> epstopdf package which performs on-the-fly conversion of EPS files
>>> when
>>> compiled with pdfTeX.
>
> Just to make sure – you did mean pdfLaTeX, right?

Yes, sorry. If you want to give this a try right now, the pretest
version of TL 2009 is available from

http://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest.html
http://www.tug.org/texlive/mirmon/

I don't know how this installs on Ubuntu, I've only used the MacTeX
2009 version which is pretty functional already. More can be found at