[texworks] Window Show Tags and Window Show Contents

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Sep 9 09:23:07 CEST 2009

Hi!

Using my last build (v0.1r406 with Lua and printing) under Windows XP.

If I use the empty document at startup and create a document with
structures: the tags appear in the editor.
If I load an existing document with structure: the tags appear in the
editor. But 1) the tags panel is linked to a specific file; this means
that when in a project you have to ask for the tags in each file of the
project; 2) the tags themselves are linked to a specific file: you only
see the structure of the file in which you are, not the structure of the
whole document.

In the preview, the tags appear only if I use *hyperref* with the setup
*\hypersetup{bookmarks=true}* and compile at least 2 times.

Alain