[texworks] Making TeXWorks a real bidi editor

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:28:49 CEST 2009

Hi,
I use TeXWorks to type farsi documents which obviously contain RTL
texts and also LTR texts (for math formulas) but texts get really
mixed when in one line we have both kinds of texts. This problem could
be solved if we type a whole LTR text inside two LRM (left-to-right
mark). Now I want to know if it is possible to inform texworks to type
an LRM mark whenever we change the keyboard layout (maybe as a option
in the preferences).
MO