[texworks] Show Tags working in Editor 0.1 ver 366?

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 17:17:18 CEST 2009

I have the same experience as Paul, using one of my own files and
TeXworks v. 392: TOC shows correctly in the PDF review when I ask for
tags, but nothing in the editor.  I'm not sure what would show up in the
editor, though--the tags are generated by commands in the source file,
so the preview seems the logical place to display them.

David