[texworks] German translation (was: new builds: v0.1 r386)

Jérome Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Aug 18 09:40:13 CEST 2009

Le 18 août 09 à 07:34, Stefan Löffler a écrit :

> Cool, new synctex code :). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find out
> what's new - Tw doesn't seem to include the readme/version files, and
> from the official SyncTeX page I only get a "Server unable to read
> htaccess file, denying access to be safe". Jérome?

The synctex home page is not up to date.
The latest synctex code is actually in texlive svn repository.

I have tasks planned for the next pair of days but afterwards I will
be able to update the site and the CTAN repository.

BTW I received news from Okular developer who included synctex support
in this well known pdf viewer,
modulo some very minor changes.

I do not have accessing problem for the sourceforge site. Maybe you
tried at a wrong time...

Regards