[texworks] svn password

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:08:05 CEST 2009

On 13 Aug 2009, at 16:59, Mehdi Omidali wrote:

> No I type http. I should say that I use windows along with subversion.
> I type the following in a command line
> svn checkout http://texworks.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ texworks-read-
> only
> and I get
> Authentication Realm:<http://texworks.googlecode.com:80> Google Code
> Subversion Repository
> Password for 'Mehdi':

Oh, so it thinks your svn username is Mehdi. I think you need to
ensure svn does *not* send a username to Google Code. Possibly just
pressing return will get you a new username prompt, which you can
leave blank? Otherwise, it's something about your svn config, I guess,
but I don't know specifically where you'd need to change it.

JK