[texworks] new binaries posted for Windows and OS X (r357)

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon Aug 10 08:55:48 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

It works (Windows XP SP3), it is just slow to launch Firefox.

Just one problem (not really, but): I did add the French version and it
is the one coming up even if I switch the programme to English; so it is
always the help of the default language which comes.

I'll put on my site very soon now (:-) today!!) a new version of the
html files: better presentation both in English and French.

Alain