[texworks] Some remarks regarding TeXworks on Mac OS X

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 3 17:19:17 CEST 2009

On 03-08-2009, at 08:35, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hi Berend,
>
> I think (hope) that you have the same kind of possibility under Mac
> then Windows for (re-)defining your keyboard short-cuts.
> See at my site: http://www.leliseron.org/texworks for the part on
> "shortcuts.ini" and the possible actions.
> For example I did redefine Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End to go to beginning
> and end of the preview.

Most extraordinary.
I defined in ~/Library/TeXworks/configuration/shortcuts.ini

actionLast_Page = Ctrl+End
actionFirst_Page = Ctrl+Home

which doesn't work (these key combinations do nothing).
But then Command+End and Command+Home goto the last and first page of
the preview respectively.

Mysterious.

Berend