[texworks] Icon v9

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:37:52 CEST 2009

On 2009-07-31 13:47, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> Beautiful work, Stefan! You'll see that I have updated the icons in
> the repository (and in the available builds), based on these latest
> images.

Thanks. Yeah, I noticed. The only thing you missed (that I noticed) was
the icon on the google code page (it's still the one with the too dark
side that obfuscates the outline of the pen).

> The one change I made was to alter the color balance of the block of
> type, to get something that (to my eyes, on my screen) seems more like
> a lump of metal. This may be quite subjective, though, so opinions are
> welcome. I'm attaching an adjusted-color icon alongside the original
> type block for comparison.

The two look pretty similar to me, so I don't have a problem with it :).
If you adjusted the colors by a curves/levels tool, I could integrate
that into the cleaned-up Blender version I'll be doing, if it was some
proprietary Photoshop feature I guess we'll have to leave it at that ;).

-Stefan