[texworks] Wordcount

CB cb.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I realise it's probably a little early to pile on the feature
requests, and you rightly want to keep TeXworks simple, but perhaps
it's worth considering a word count facility. People are used to this
in most writing tools, and the currently available options for
counting words in LaTeX tend to be awkward tools geared towards
towards those happy with the command-line.

This list appears to be mostly developer-oriented, so if it's an
inappropriate forum for this kind of request, let me know.

Cheers