[texworks] Magnify icon not working on the Mac

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Fri Jul 31 10:48:18 CEST 2009

Le 29 juil. 09 à 13:14, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> Here with v0.1 (r233) on the Mac (OS X 10.5.7), the Magnify icon in
> the toolbar of the Preview window isn't working. The corresponding
> items in the View menu and in the contextual Ctrl-Click menu work,
> but not the toolbar icon.
>
> Do other people see the same?

Just realized, when trying the new Mac build, that the Magnify button
is actually a magnifying lens, so that the magnification is not
applied at once to the whole preview window, but as the pointer moves
over the window.

I imagine what confused me is the "+" inside the lens in the Magnify
button, given I'm used on the Mac to a Lens button (without "+") for
the Magnifying lens (TeXShop, Classic Textures) and + and - buttons
for Zoom In/Out (Preview, Adobe Reader/Acrobat). Talk about
conditional reflexes!

Bruno Voisin