[texworks] new binaries (Windows & Mac)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:26:29 CEST 2009

I have just posted new binaries of v0.1r346 at the Google Code
download page:

   http://code.google.com/p/texworks/downloads/list

I would especially appreciate reports of success (or failure) with the
Windows build, as this was created with a new toolchain and has not
been widely tested; in particular, if it refuses to launch because of
missing libraries, please let me know the details. (The zip file
includes both the .exe and its associated libraries; it should be
sufficient to extract all the contents to a new folder, and then
launch the application.)

JK