[texworks] Error with Lua version

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:18:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Alain Delmotte schrieb:
>> Does this happen as well if you remove the LaTeX log output parser (e.g.
>> by moving the file to a different folder or by changing its extension to
>> .txt or something)?
>>
> No it doesn't crash.
> So your tech specifications seem to answer the problem: the sequence
> should be pipe, process, message.
>
> Do not forget that I modified the log output parser  a little bit(!!)!

So this would indicate that the problem indeed is connected to the
particular output parser (though it may still be a problem in the c++
code that just doesn't get executed if there is no log parser). At least
it's not in the initialization routines and other, related, lua code.

So, the next two requests are the following:
1) Does this problem happen also when you use another (simpler) output
parser (e.g. the one supplied with my original patch)?
2) If not: could you send me the version of your log parser with which
the crash occurs?

Regards