[texworks] Kudos and a suggestion

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 23:46:21 CEST 2009

Oops, my bad.  Every function on the View menu has a toolbar button
except Go to page . . .  and Full screen . . . , so I guess I didn't
look closely enough at the menu.  I am also very much in the habit of
using Acrobat Reader's little toolbar box to type a page number.  But
Ctrl-J is better since your hands don't leave the keyboard.

Thanks - David