[texworks] Setup on Windows

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:22:18 CEST 2009

On 2009-07-11 22:01, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Sa, 11 Jul 2009, Stefan Löffler wrote:
>
>> The attached file is an Inno Setup script
>>

> Only to mention one thing: I have written a NSIS installer for our
> texlive updater for Windows, that is completely open source, can
> actually create windows binaries for the updater on Unix (all the
> update-tlmgr-latest.exe of TeX Live are created on tug.org) and is quite
> powerful.

Quite interesting. Is this available somewhere, or can you share it?
I didn't check the NSIS license (I thought it was proprietary, my bad).
In addition, I had Inno Setup already installed, and the NSIS installer
seemed more difficult to handle (but more powerful). All in all, it was
just a quick hack, anyway.

-Stefan