[texworks] new Mac binary posted - testing welcome

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Fri Jul 10 17:18:49 CEST 2009

Le 10 juil. 09 à 02:05, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> On 10 Jul 2009, at 00:40, Juergen Fenn wrote:
>
>> - The icon you get when switching between applications by CMD-TAB
>> is too
>> low in resolution. It just looks too crude, especially next to the
>> new
>> Firefox icon... ;-)
>
> I just tried Cmd-Tab, and you're right, it looks very poor. I'll see
> if I can figure out what to do about that.

Another minor issue with the icon: the application icon is used also
for the documents claimed by TeXworks (or attributed to it using the
Finder's Get Info window), which is kind of confusing.

This is confirmed by the Info.plist file within the application
bundle, which reveals that the application together with TeX and PDF
documents all share the same icon TeXworks.icns: