[texworks] Release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jul 10 12:34:28 CEST 2009

On Fr, 10 Jul 2009, Stefan Löffler wrote:
> > Although there hasn't been any formal discussion of the process, I'd
> > say that unofficially we are in a "feature freeze" in preparation for
> > the TeX Live 2009 release; we need to finalize the binaries that will
> > ship with TL sometime soon (no, I don't know a precise cut-off date),
> > and so I'm trying to tidy things up for those builds.
>
> OK. Got to pester the TL guys about a date. Norbert, aren't you one of
> them? ;)

Since we do NOT compile texworks for TL, we just put what is there on
Alain and Akira's pages into our repository:
- texworks Mingw build from Alain's build
- updates libpoppler for CJK from Akira
(could we merge that???)

>From Alain's builds we use the most basic, so no patched in lua no
patched in printing, what is in trunk.

So as long as we do NOT make iso images we can update the binary. So for
now no hurry, but please get everything straightened out the sooner the
better.

I hope that explains everything.

Best wishes

Norbert