[texworks] Release

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:37:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to ask where we are standing in the release process. I
know this hasn't been done (for TW) before, but still I think we should
think of an orderly fashion of releasing.

So basically I'd like to know if the official release has been completed
already (by bumping the version), or if we are in some kind of
(unofficial?) feature freeze (i.e. no new features should be
implemented, focus should be on bug fixes, translations, etc.), or
nothing of the kind?

Speaking of bug fixes: I've posted a (possible) fix for issue #138
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=138#c4)

I'd also suggest that the final release is tagged in the svn repository
for future reference (or if people using official 0.1 binaries want to
look at the corresponding source code).

-Stefan