[texworks] German translation updates

Steffen Wolfrum texworks at st.estfiles.de
Wed Jul 8 15:41:55 CEST 2009

1)

To translate "Wrap around" with "Im ganzen Dokument" looks wrong to me:

"Im ganzen Dokument" (= in entire document) is the opposite of "In der
Auswahl" (= in selection).
But we already have "Search in selection" as an extra option, right?

So it would read nonsense to check both: "Suche in Auswahl" and "Im
ganzen Dokument"!

I think it should be an adverb, as it is an additional option for
searching in either the document or a selection.
So how do I search when "Wrap around" is checked?

Isn't it to search "umlaufend" (=  circular) or "durchlaufend"?
Damn ... it really is difficult!

2)

"Typeset" for sure should be translated with "Setzen".

First because it is the correct translation
and second because  it is done for many years now in "TexShop", so at
least Mac users are used to it ;o)

Steffen