[texworks] Icon

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jul 8 15:14:36 CEST 2009

On Mi, 08 Jul 2009, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> PS. I have a question on the use of the compound file from Joel: should
> we extract the different icons we need?

No, Windows works fine with that .ico containing all the different
sizes. We use it already in TL2009 pretest and it works nicely on all my
XP installations.

Best wishes

Norbert

What are you talking about?
Never mind, eat the fruit.
You know, this place almost looks like the Garden of Eden.
Eat the fruit.
Sounds quite like it too.