[texworks] translation updates

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:01:03 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 14:44, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 07.07.2009 um 11:38 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> So if anyone could share a recent Mac binary with me or on google code
>> page, I would be grateful for that.
>
> http://Wolfgang.Schuster.googlepages.com/texworks

Thanks a lot ... but the application crashes before it starts.

The log says:
Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpoppler-qt4.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/TeX/TeXworks.app/Contents/MacOS/TeXworks
  Reason: Incompatible library version: TeXworks requires version
5.0.0 or later, but libpoppler-qt4.3.dylib provides version 4.0.0

I don't understand ... I have /opt/local/lib/libpoppler.5.dylib and
/usr/lib/libpoppler-qt4.3.dylib, but the message above seems
conflicting (I don't understand whether the library is actually too
new or too old).

Mojca