[texworks] German translation updates

Thomas Floeren thomas.floeren at boschung.com
Tue Jul 7 12:46:05 CEST 2009

Steffen Wolfrum <> scribbled on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:42 AM:

> The only "Tile" that I found on my mac is translated to German as
> "Gekachelt" in "System preferences > Desktop":
> Here the chosen background image is scaled in such way that it makes a
> pattern covering the entire screen.
> Is this what TexWorks "Tile" would mean, too?

In this case "gekachelt" is correct because the desktop background image is
really used as tile, ne next to the other, to fill up the whole space (in the
sense of a mosaic).

But what TeXworks does when I hit "Tile" is rather the same thing that the Mac
does in Exposé when you choose "All windows" or "Program windows": it arranges
(distributes) the actually open windows over the screen. That's why I would
call this "verteilen".

Greetings
Thomas