[texworks] German translation updates

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:07:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Wolfrum schrieb:
> I just had a very quick look at it with my text editor and found some
> minor typos (attached you may find the corrected version).

Thanks, I did miss those.
However, I recommend to keep "Stapeln" as translation for "Stack"
(rather than your version "Stapel"), as I consider it an action ("to
stack"). The context it is used in is the window menu (near "Kacheln",
"Links platzieren", etc.).

> Is there a dedicated program (like lingua.app?) that makes
> reading/editing these localised files more easy?

I don't know about lingua.app (I'm not a Mac user), but yes, there is a
dedicated program called Qt Linguist. It's part of the Qt suite
(http://www.qtsoftware.com/), but if you want just the program (without
all the other development tools, source code, etc.),
http://www.qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Qt+Linguist+Download?content=89360
may be the page for you.