[texworks] Ubuntu packages

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Jun 23 02:14:18 CEST 2009

Karl Berry a écrit :
> Again, sure.  My points are, (1) the more binaries the better,
> (2) the TL builders who can make binaries will not (by and large) be
> making distro packages, and
> (3) there does not seem to be any mechanism now for getting the binaries
> out to people.

Seems like I misunderstood your precedent message and we actually agree. Sorry
for the noise.

Now, doesn't google code provide the necessary infrastructure for a central
place to put the binaries? I mean their "downloads" section. I guess Jonathan's
time can be better spend writing code than managing the downloads, but probably
google allows to have many maintainers for the download section (eg, people who
build binaries for their platform on a regular basis and/or maintain packages
for their distro)?

Manuel.