[texworks] Compilationerror for Mingw and printing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:13:15 CEST 2009

Hi again,

On 2009-06-21 17:46, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> Sorry to have been so long, I had visitors :-)

And I was on a party, sorry ;).

> Progressing, but still an error.

But we've passed compilation and are at linking now. That's progress
after all :).
My first guess would be that you somehow removed the
   LIBS +=lgdi32
   LIBS +=lole32
lines again, at least I don't see them in the command line. If not, than
apparently the function is implemented in another library in your
installation. All I can tell you is that it's bound to be one of the .a
files in MinGW\lib, but which one I don't know. Otherwise, the only
solution I can think of right now is to comment out the whole code between
#if defined(Q_WS_WIN)
and
#endif
(which didn't do anything for me, anyway ;).

HTH