[texworks] Building TeXworks on Windows using MinGW

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Jun 12 21:37:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

I did install everything.

Compiling hunspell went, I think, well; but there were warnings!

For texworks, after modifying texworks.pro, qmake created 3 files:
Makefile, Makefile.Release and Makefile.debug
mingw32-make stopped with an error:
C:\texworks\texworks>mingw32-make
mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `/c/texworks/texworks'
Makefile.Release:115: *** missing separator.  Stop.
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/texworks/texworks'
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2

I attach the three makefiles

The same with the special make from make-3.81-MSYS-1.0.11-2.tar.bz2 and
the make from msys

Alain