[texworks] Running on Windows XP

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:17:06 CEST 2009

T T schrieb:
> I wonder how difficult it would be to compile TW with MSYS/MinGW. That
> would get rid of this dependency.

I tried that once but didn't succeed. I'm no mingw pro at all, though.
IIRC my problem was getting all the dependencies to compile, but I may
be mistaken.
If you succeed I'd greatly appreciate a guide/walk-through. If you can
compile it on Windows using mingw, you may also be able to cross-compile
it from other platforms (e.g. Linux). That could make automatic
compilation/redistribution of the binaries much simpler.

Good luck :)

-Stefan