[texworks] New binary for Windows (295) and comment

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 20 15:19:34 CEST 2009

On Mi, 20 Mai 2009, Joseph Wright wrote:
> MiKTeX does have SyncTeX. I have "-synctex=1" in my TeXworks settings,
> and all is well. Which MiKTeX version do you have?

MikTeX 2.7

Best wishes

Norbert

ZEAL MONACHORUM (n.)
(Skiing term.) To ski with 'zeal monachorum' is to descend the top
three quarters of the mountain in a quivering blue funk, but on
arriving at the gentle bit just in front of the restaurant to whizz to
a stop like a victorious slalom-champion.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff