[texworks] how to customize the completion

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Apr 29 08:53:46 CEST 2009

Hi Peng,

Under Windows the shortcut is [Tab] alone.
The bullets do NOT work, unfortunately (as far as I know - perhaps I
should retest).
Are you sure that the file tw-latex.txt you modified is the one used by
TeXworks, it could happen that one has several TeXworks folder with
completion?

Finally, which version are you using under Windows?

Alain Delmotte