[texworks] how to customize the completion

Peng Shao shallpion at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:20:36 CEST 2009

Hi dear all

I found the completion of texworks is really great, however I still want to customize it

so that it fits my custom better. I am working on windows xp and I found a file tw-latex.txt

under the completion directory, I tried to modify this file, but I did not succeed. So I have

to seek help here. Is it able to customize the completion in texworks, even to choose another

key rather than ctrl+tab to realize completion? I really like the bullet "dot" , it is so convenient.

Thank you.

Regards, Shao Peng